- Where is your domain name registered? Find out, because you'll have to login to the account with your domain registrar and tell them the new DNS (server name) of your new website host. If you don't do this, your site will not actually be "moved" because people will still be seeing the contents at the old location when they go to your domain name.
- How much space do you currently have? How much do you need?
- Do you need any special tools, such as PHP, web statistics, or others?
- Do you know how (and have access to) to move the contents of your site (text, images, etc.)?
- Or do you have a support vendor that will need to actually copy your site contents to the new location?
If some or all of these questions are completely confusing to you, please contact me. I can educate you on what is involved in a website move, and assist with moving your site, if needed.